About the Sandwich EDC
The Sandwich Economic Development Corporation is a public/private partnership that facilitates the retention, expansion and attraction of business investment to enhance the economic vitality and quality of life for the City of Sandwich.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Retain, expand, attract and create commercial and industrial businesses in Sandwich through professional marketing, business assistance and entrepreneurship development.
- Facilitate development of an adequate workforce to meet the needs of Sandwich business and industry.
- Create a diversified business, employment and tax base for Sandwich.
- Serve as a forum for leadership interaction among local industries, businesses, residents, educational and government institutions to prepare for and promote managed growth and business development to assure a thriving economy and diversified public funding base.
- Broaden the Sandwich EDC’s funding base and mix.
- Create new jobs within Sandwich for a variety of careers and occupations including office, research and industrial as well as medical industries.
- Identify and advocate for infrastructure improvements, including transportation systems, telecommunications technologies, natural gas, electricity, water supply, and water treatment to ensure adequate and state of the art services for business innovation, attraction and expansion.
News & Developments
Fortune Metal LLC
Caliber Home Loans
Catalyst Physiotherapy Perfomance & Wellness
Century 21- Ryan Ivemeyer
Edward Jones, Jonny Kolka
The Party Place
Horizon Health Spa
Sports Page Gaming Inc.
The Petite Palette
Vinz Wine Bar
Ottawa Savings Bank
Financial Fitness Consultant LLC
Lee’s Place, Inc.
Country Girl of Edgebrook
Sandwich Economic Development Corporation
144 E. Railroad St.
Sandwich, IL 60548